The role offers a long-term platform for development to the successful candidate. Working within one of the largest and most successful wealth management practices in the East Midlands, you will be given the support and opportunity to progress your career in a structured and rewarding manner.
You may be an experienced administrator keen to enhance your personal skills and knowledge, or already be working in an IFA environment.
Working as part of a larger team, you will be supporting Wealth Managers in delivering first class service to our client bank. The role will initially include tasks such as monitoring initial applications, analysing data received from providers and processing illustrations for the paraplanning department. Your attention to detail and technical skills will allow you to process information effectively and accurately, whilst displaying a professional attitude at all times.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to study towards their diploma qualification in financial planning, with full support given by the practice plus the backing of a FTSE 100 company in a structured development programme. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a long-term, successful career within wealth management.
The main duties will be as follows:-
- Collate, evaluate and process information received (both internal and external)
- Perform critical yield calculations to determine plan viability
- Create illustrations in line with Wealth Managers’ recommendations
- High level liaison between providers and clients where necessary
- Perform case analysis to highlight omissions prior to handover to paraplanning department
- Preparation of suitability reports for Wealth Managers to summarise the outcome of client review meetings
- Maintain the quality of documentation standards set out by the company
Experience and qualities:-
- Previous experience of working within professional or financial services sector
- Excellent attention to detail and strong technical skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Desire and commitment to progress personally within financial services
- Articulate, numerate and able to maintain the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Able to work under pressure to meet specific time deadlines
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude towards the daily challenges of a busy practice
In addition to a generous basic package (negotiable), there are other discretionary bonuses linked to personal progression, personal performance and also overall practice performance. There is much scope for progression which would reward a candidate looking to develop their long term financial services career.