Employed or Self-Employed opportunities available
In order to maintain and support the growth of Rhodes Wealth Management, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Financial Adviser / Wealth Manager to join our dynamic Practice.
The highly motivated and driven candidate will join a respected Senior Partner Practice of St. James’s Place and be given full support to achieve both individual and Practice goals. The successful candidate will be expected to maintain the high standards set within the Practice and demonstrate superior levels of both technical knowledge and client care.
We will help you build and develop professional connections and build a referral based business. We will provide an events programme designed to retain clients and gain referrals from your existing clients, all managed by our own in-house dedicated marketing function.
You will be using the most advanced cash flow modelling and portfolio analysis solutions available in the market to give you the best possible chance of success with all prospects.
You will be given full back office support designed to free you up to spend as much of your time as possible with your clients and professional connections.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide professional, attentive and proficient advice to all clients
- Recommend the appropriate and relevant solutions to suit your client’s needs
- Renew client relationships and determine new opportunities
- Willingness to travel as required
- Ensure all regulatory documentation is completed in a compliant and timely manner
- Uphold the standards of service set by RWM and St. James's Place always
Your experience, skills and qualifications should include:
- Minimum Diploma Level 4
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience providing face to face financial advice
- Able to demonstrate a proven and successful record within the industry
- Ambitious, target driven and an ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to communicate complex information clearly and simply
- Passionate about providing high quality client service
- Motivated to succeed and develop yourself and others within the RWM team
As a representative of RWM, Advisers are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner at all times, be committed to personal development and build strong business relationships both internally and externally. Previous experience of dealing with high net worth clients would be advantageous, but not essential. By joining a large, successful Practice like RWM, you will have access to the following resources to enable you to meet your goals:
- Employed or self-employed opportunities
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Ongoing training, business development and mentoring
- Access to existing RWM clients plus support to find your own
- Full back office support (including reception, IT, administration and experienced paraplanning)
- The support of St. James’s Place's development team
- Fantastic working environment in newly refurbished offices
- Full marketing support