Working within one of the largest and most successful wealth management practices in the East Midlands, you will be given the support and opportunity to progress your career in a structured and rewarding manner. The business has recently reinvested significantly into a new office building, meaning the successful candidate will benefit from a genuinely outstanding working environment to help them to excel.
You will be working alongside a number of Wealth Managers/Advisers to assist them in delivering a first class, professional client service. This challenging role requires a high level of organisational skill to prioritise and coordinate workload activities, whilst ensuring the Advisers are fully supported in their roles.
The position requires strong attention to detail and accuracy due to the complex nature of the services we offer to our clients. A good understanding of Financial Services, or the desire to learn, will be a major benefit to the successful applicant.
Following initial training, the successful applicant will be the main liaison between the client and the Adviser, ensuring all meetings are prepared for, delivered and any agreed actions are followed up in a timely and professional manner – good communication skills are a must.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to develop and grow within the role, training will be provided with the backing of a FTSE 100 company. Full support will be provided for those candidates wishing to study for professional qualifications and begin a long-term, successful career within wealth management.
- Diary management for one or more of our Advisers/Wealth Managers.
- To use initiative and discretion in managing a constantly changing and complex diaries, anticipate and resolve any conflicts without referral.
- Liaise with clients to ensure meetings run according to plan.
- To prepare and check outgoing internal and external correspondence and reports, including confidential and sensitive information ensuring attention to detail.
- To deliver the highest standard of client care both internally and externally.
- Provide Administrative support to the Advisers; including detailed meeting pack preparation, business submission, client requests, etc.
- Submit and progress client cases with providers and St. James’s Place Admin Centres.
- To organise and host office visits and events, including coordinating the briefing and material.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements in line with time management pressures.
- Maintain accurate records of client correspondences using CRM systems.
- Accurately update internal database systems.
Key Experience & Skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with others by delivering on promises, and by dealing effectively and courteously with client queries.
- Full understanding of back office systems and processes.
- Able to multi-task and work to deadlines, ensuring quality is never compromised.
- The ability to use initiative and problem solve.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, particularly paying attention to detail - both internally and externally.
- Approach work positively with a can-do attitude and takes responsibility for tasks.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Display professional appearance to maintain our company brand.
- A willingness to work as a team member.
- Committed to personal development.
- Advanced computer skills with knowledge of the Microsoft packages.
- Able to work under pressure to meet specific time deadlines
- Happy, motivated and keen to work within a dynamic and progressive business
In addition to a generous basic package (negotiable), there are other discretionary bonuses linked to personal progression, personal performance and overall practice performance. There is much scope for progression which would reward a candidate looking to develop their long-term financial services career.